Chennai, TN, Inde
ID de tâche: 50957
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Need experience in API interfaces.
- Experience in EDI with SAP extensive experience in using Seeburger tool.
- Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files.
- Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT and XML.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B technical implementations including map development, and middleware application configuration.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- XML based transactions and flat files to be handled as per customer requirement
- New interface development in SI based on customer change requests received
- Involvement in UAT, QA over weekends as required
- Technical support function - monitor and analyse transactions coming in the team mailbox and take necessary action as needed
- Regular follow up with customers on emails sent to the mailbox and related stakeholders till issue resolution
- Conduct periodic application stability checks for any issues with existing business processes, etc.