Manager, Quality Assurance
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 51762
Description Do you crave the creativity and freedom, but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering culture of energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
We are looking for a Manager of one of our QA team with experience in managing software quality assurance or development teams for a complex software projects similar to our scale. This leader and their team will partner with other R&D teams, Product Management, and Operations to execute and deliver on the roadmap.
- Manage the team of QA engineers/analytics
- Take responsibility for all the software releases from QA standpoint
- Collaborate with other QA teams in case of complex cross team projects
- Suggest, drive and implement SDLC improvements related to the Quality
- Collaborate with other teams – Developers, Product Managers, Operations, Support
- 3-5+ years of experience in Software Development Leadership positions
- 3-5+ years of experience in people management
- Proven track record of projects around QA and release management - both successful or/and not successful
- Experience of working in software projects of enterprise scale – e.g. multi-tier web platforms, or ERP systems, or similar
- Experience of building a team of engineers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Intelligent and friendly team attitude with a passion for solving problems
- Ability to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- 100% focus on Client satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile
- Tech stack: mostly Java applications; Kubernetes based; Jenkins CI; Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Hybrid work model (remote/office), time flexibility and summer short shift
- Tickets Restaurant
- Health Insurance (possibility of including family members)
- Technical and languages (english/spanish) training, and development opportunities
- Team Building events and activities: CSR, summer & Christmas party, weekly Networking Hour
- Others: equipped dining room and terrace, rest area (coffee, cold drinks, Arcade machine, Pin Pong...), fresh fruit, vending…