Senior Marketing Manager, Digital & Content APAC
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 52300
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager, Digital & Content to join our team. If you are digital savvy, love creating high-quality, engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
As Digital & Content Marketing Manager, you are responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's digital and content strategy for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing contents. Increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online. Responsible for creating "shareable" content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, APAC and you based out of Ingram Micro Singapore office and work closely with marketing, business partners and stakeholder.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Managing the company’s digital and content marketing operation and be responsible for developing and implementing the overall digital & content strategy based on company’s specific goals and objectives.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective content strategies that articulate the company, the brand, our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Build and maintain a brand community by proactively engaging with audiences across all platforms, online and offline.
- Mine analytics data and develop strategies for content creation, optimizing digital, social channels and initiatives, increase engagement, and to build brand awareness
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content for marketing channels and ensure consistent messaging
- Deliver engaging, high-quality articles, graphics, white papers, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, videos, presentation content and more
- Build content calendar. Facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and be prepared to report on the results of each content marketing initiative.
- Create and maintain a library of rich, relevant, engaging, and current contents
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Oversee all company social media account management and manage social media channels and platforms
- In charge of the company’s corporate website and web strategy. Responsible for it’s brand, functionality, contents and ensuring the connectivity digitally and its success.
- Lead the company’s influencer marketing efforts and managing deliverables.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of our efforts across channels
- Manage overall analytics for digital and social media including daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance, social interaction and digital communications
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, social media analytics tools and etc.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Proven work experience as a Digital and Content marketing leader
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with online community building.
- Proficiency in Content Management Software
- Experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms and management tools
- Energetic, motivated, creative and digital savvy
- Data-driven and highly analytical, such as Google Analytics, social media analytics and more