Commercial Program Manager
ID de tâche: 52295
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
As a Commercial Program Manager, you'll be part of a team managing the CloudBlue platform/product and its contribution to the business, i.e. identifying opportunities and projecting a roadmap to evolve current existing capabilities and creating the new ones leading to increased competitive advantage.
You will help craft new business models, optimize packaging and pricing for existing offers, define monetization strategies for new offerings, and develop global processes to ensure successful pricing execution. Your efforts will drive executive-level decisions that are core to our long-term success.
Cross-functional collaboration at multiple levels across product, operations, finance, sales, and marketing is expected in order to develop comprehensive pricing recommendations that are presented to senior-level executives. You will fully immerse in our business, draw insights from data analysis and research, and develop compelling and comprehensive pricing recommendations
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or IT related; alternatively, 7+ years of experience in IT or IS organizations.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in digital/internet/e-commerce Systems and/or Finance/Sales Operations.
- Strong understanding of the Cloud and XaaS ecosystem and market.
- Ability to drive programs through from inception to delivery with multiple stakeholder
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and financial back office systems.
- Background in enterprise software solution delivery or SaaS.
- Post-grad in cloud technologies is a plus, master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and strong written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements mapping for complex processes.
- Able to explain financial & technical concepts in simple language to cross-functional teams.
- Desire to develop subject matter expertise and convey with confidence.
- History of working in a global environment, working across boundaries and cultures.
- Ability to lead discussions with clients & demonstrate negotiation skills.
- Passion for developing new process & best practices as you help lead our growing practice.
- Advanced use of MS Office suite including Excel, Visio & Project.
- Understand the ‘as-is’ status of the organization and develop ‘to-be’ business processes.
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape, developing and monitoring data-driven analytics.
- Create business cases to help bring a product and/or feature to market by analyzing all aspects of the go-to-market plan within a matrixed organization.
- Meet with internal teams and executives to document business requirements and technical specifications.
- Ensure technical and business verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Prepare charts graphs, diagrams and wireframes.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research. Prepare presentations and executive summaries.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment