Full Stack Web Developer (Engineer, Software Development)
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 52463
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Full Stack Web Application Engineer (Engineer, Software Development) fulfills Application Development & Testing for DNA Tools Deployed from the Global Business Services center. This role requires excellent problem-solving skills and capability to articulate and communicate the status of projects and technical aspects of the work to a non-technical audience. Engineers are also to attend to and resolve Level 3 Incidents.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Develop Web Projects (70%)
- Perform Tests (Unit, Function, Integration) (20%)
- Project Manage Technical Life Cycle (10%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- 2-4 years graduate of IT or any related course preferred
- Minimum 3 years functional experience: Web Development
- Minimum 1+ year of specific experience in producing applications with the required Technologies below:
- CSS with SASS
- PHP with Laravel Framework
- Good to have: React or Python
- Able to work & communicate effectively across business stakeholders
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.