Sr. Professional, Azure Cloud/.NET Support Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 51811
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This resource will work on support environment by interacting with end users directly to support web applications and WCF services. The candidate will be responsible for receiving, performing root cause analysis, troubleshooting and addressing of day to-day support requests involving SQL Server, C#.NET platforms. Escalate enhancement requests, complex issues to the development team and get it addressed on a timely manner.
Receive, perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot and address support requests.
- Percent of time spent in this area : 80%
- Results: Receive and respond to support incidents received in a timely manner. Perform root cause analysis, address data issues, monitor application performance, troubleshoot, document issues and report them to L3 support team for bug fix. Coordinate with L3 support to help test addressed issues on UAT environment.
Documentation and Functional Test Web Applications, Training
- Percent of time spent in this area : 15%
- Results: Document steps taken to resolve issues, Functional test web applications and web services for support, participate in trainings of demo/ pilot review of upcoming changes.
Administration, Status meetings
- Percent of time spent in this area : 5%
- Results: Coordinate with team members for communication and knowledge transfer, participate in team status meetings.
- Graduate of any IT Related 4- or 5-year course.
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in related technologies.
- At least 4-7 years of Development/Production Support experience on Angular, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platforms with familiarity on .NET Core 2, Azure AD, Redis, Micro App/Services, Azure SQL Server.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in working these platforms: C#.NET, ASP.NET, IIS and SQL Server 2012 or later.
- Ability to troubleshoot code written in above languages/tools, able to fix bugs if needed or write scripts to address production issues.
- Advantage to have experience in web-based application monitoring (APM) tools such as New Relic, Azure, Dynatrace etc.
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal with strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Disclaimer *The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time or as necessitated by business demands.