Business Development Manager - IBM Systems
ID de tâche: 48909
We seek a high performing, target driven individual, who will proactively look to drive the One IBM message to the IT market, contributing to the delivery of outstanding growth for our leading vendor.
Your passion, for engagement and enablement will set you apart from everyone else, with a proven ability to engage at multiple business levels. Your key focus will be to generate sales opportunities and marketing activities that will create hype, nurturing and developing a dynamic, vibrant and diverse partner ‘eco-system’ for IBM Software in the NZ marketplace.
About the role:
- Meet agreed sales targets to earn uncapped commission!
- Acquire "new business growth" within reseller accounts
- Build credible and profitable relationships with all key contacts and stakeholders
- Plan and implement business and marketing plans to shape and drive Ingram Micro's presence in the market, that will drive and promote the vendor message.
- Enable and empower channel partners to help maximise sales and market presence.
- Build pipeline coverage to achieve revenue objectives
- Leverage IBM’s Embedded Solutions Agreement (ESA) to create unique go-to-market solutions with ‘Service & Solution’ Partners (MSP/ISV).
- Proven experience and results in Business Development.
- Superior interpersonal skills, creativity and vision.
- A strong natural influencer that engages with all stakeholders, to build credible, high-quality relationships.
- The ability to work autonomously and plan strategically.
- A sound judgment and ability to take the initiative.
- Ability to sell "Software Solutions" comprising IBM’s Passport Advantage Software & Appliances portfolio.
What’s in for you:
- Join a fun, vibrant and professional team with an exceptional market reputation.
- Work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry.
- Be part of a great culture, at a great location, with great benefits and more.
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!