Director of Cyber Security Technology Solutions -CAN
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
ID de tâche: 52509
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Director of Cyber Security Technology Solutions
- This position will be responsible for the development of the overall Canada Cyber Security business, including the areas of professional services, penetration assessments and managed SIEM services, among others. This leader will work directly with the security technology, emerging technology and services vendors across the region and will manage the regional vendor relationships in these areas. Key to the role will be the development and coordination of a regional business plan to enhance and grow Cyber Security offerings.
- This person will be a primary point of contact for segments of the Cyber Security business for Canada. This person will work directly with leadership in the country to continuously improve performance and Ingram Micro market share in the Cyber Security Market, and to share best practices between countries/regions.
- To prepare, plan and achieve the sales and profitability targets for cyber security division.
- To develop overall go-to-market strategy for Cyber Security, including the development of new markets and sales opportunities (segments, channels, customers.)
- Coordinate strategy and tactical efforts between marketing, sales, and vendor management for Cyber Security lines of business
- To develop and maintain strong partner relationships and effective implementation of strategy for the development of Cyber Security throughout the Canadian region.
- To continually look for ways to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- Assist as a team member on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnership opportunity identification, analysis, and negotiation
- Explore shared service and knowledge center-pooling opportunities throughout the region, while working with regional leadership to optimize headcount and overall investment
- To manage the Cyber Security division as a value-added business for the company
- Drive consistent and best possible terms and conditions across the region
- Identify new opportunities and market segments
- To become a strong partner on the Cyber Security market for the customers and partners
- To provide proactive support to the Cyber Security sales team throughout the Canadian region and ensure country efforts are optimized and coordinated throughout the region.
- Graduate Caliber with high business management/analytical capability MBA highly desirable.
- This role demands extensive knowledge of the IT industry and the Cyber Security market.
- Previous experience managing a budget and developing a business unit of 10 years of management experience.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to utilize Office Suite, Internet, and intranet, including e-commerce and business analytics, among others
- The financial scope for this role will be $500M+
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication skills
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.