Description Solutions Engineer - Azure
Ingram Micro Cloud has a great opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Engineer that enjoys and excels at helping IT reseller Partners develop new, profitable practices around the Microsoft Azure platform. It involves taking a depth approach with high propensity Partners and spending time to enable, unblock and accelerate their practice from a technical perspective.
The ideal candidate to scale expertise across each phase of technical Pre-and Post sales cycles and provide responsively informed guidance and support to Partner and customers regarding Microsoft Azure Platform.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth.
With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
If you are a self-starter with experience in B2B technology consultation confident enough to act as a trusted technical advisor to our best partners, this job is for you!
The Solutions Sales Engineers will be responsible for providing technical pre-sales support/guidance aligned Azure to our partners.Scope of responsibilities:
What you must bring:
- Working closely with partners providing pre-sales technical support
- Resolving any issues in conjunction with the internal Customer Support support team and Customer
- Providing relevant training for assigned technologies.
- Providing guidance and Support with Assessments, Architectural design, migrations and cost optimization
- Provide accurate & detailed status reports.
- Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & vendors.
- Identifying areas of development within Partner product portfolios.
- 1-3 years of pre- and post sales experience within the cloud/IaaS market.
- Experience in pre-sales design, configuration and support.
- Certification in Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of local market needs, trends and technologies.
- Proven experience developing core business along with introducing value-add solutions.
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A can-do attitude along with commercial acumen
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.