Services Sales Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 53025
Be the owner of your own learning curve, possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
The Services Sales Specialist at Ingram Micro works hand-in-hand with Ingram Micro Account Executives & Channel Partners to lead our enterprise customers for the Digital transformation. A focused strategic selling role, the services sales specialist engages enterprise customers, builds, identifies, drives, orchestrates and closes opportunities with customers that produce transformative business outcomes using Professional Services, Maintenance contracts and Cyber consulting services portfolio from Ingram Micro Singapore.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The services sales specialist needs to understand the customer’s business, identify the business challenges and develop strong value propositions to help customer meet their business objectives through Ingram Micro’s solutions. The services sales specialist needs to identify influencers and decision makers within the enterprise customer’s organization, and to effectively engage across all levels in the customer’s organization including C-level executives on Ingram Micro services.
- The services sales specialist upon qualifying an opportunity, needs to develop a meticulous pursuit plan to progress the opportunity to closure. He leads and drives sales focused activities, scope customer’s requirements and communicates the account opportunities, objectives, strategy and resource requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Account team, Product and Pre-Sales. Also ensuring responses (example to RFP) are legally compliant and commercially viable.
- The services sales specialist proactively monitors and advise market changes/needs, competitor landscape and feedback on important activities (e.g. technical developments, industry trends, new features and services, product lifecycle, key cost drivers, etc.) to Sales, Product and Marketing teams. Inclusive of recommendation for competitive pricing.
- The services sales specialist independently drives the end to end sales process, from meeting the customer to scoping the requirements, preparing services sales proposals, negotiating the contract till the closing of business with qualified customers. The services sales specialist needs to be resourceful in gathering the right resources to meet business objectives, and able to prepare and deliver high impact sales presentations and proposals.
- The services sales specialist needs to market and sells key Ingram Micro solutions services such as Network Security, Cyber Security, Automation, Cloud and Data Management . The services sales specialist would be expected to drive sales in other professional services related products that management may focus on. Hence, maintaining a breadth of knowledge of Ingram Micro products and services are essential.
- Produce regular and accurate forecasts as requested by the relevant management
- Establish and maintain strong partner and vendor relationships
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma with min. 5 years’ sales experience in IT or High-Tech industries, with experience in opportunity, account leadership and a track record of successful services sales or related solutions.
- Independent, mature, self-driven and aggressive in sales with established record
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill
- Results-oriented with strong customer focus
- Willing to work hard, eager and put in effort to learn about new technologies.
- Strong, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Candidates with IT technical background being able to grasp and understand solution will be advantageous