Sr. Windows Client / MDM / Intune / MECM Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 52919
- Work with our InfoSec architecture team to define, implement, and deploy security baseline policies in accordance with global security standard (CIS, NIST, etc.)
- Leverage modern management endpoint practices to update and maintain security standards for client endpoints (Windows, iOS, Android, macOS).
- Extensively utilize scripting to maximize productivity of platform management and endpoint health (ex.: pro-active remediation).
- Maintain platform security and compliance to protect data and management of segmented desktop environment.
- Use Microsoft advanced tools (ADK, Sysinternals) to quickly identify and remediate software and workflow impacted by security policies (ex.: custom ACL to allow legacy program to run under standard user token).
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure stability.
- Documents technical standards, policies, and procedures pertaining to areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate with other global IT organizations to develop, implement, and influence standards.
- Provide Level 3 Support through escalated incident tickets from the Service Desk and onsite Support Teams per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage and monitor applications to ensure all components are functioning at appropriate levels.
- Provide support, training, and assistance for all maximize efficiency & productivity of onsite IT-staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
- Used to enterprise environments (big scale implementations).
- Expert knowledge in designing, configuring, deploying, and supporting policies through Microsoft device management systems.
- Strong experience with security baselines and app compatibly toolkit.
- Strong PowerShell skills.
- Experience with SCCM configuration baselines and pro-active remediation (Intune).
- Expertise with all the tools from the Windows 10 ADK.
- Experience with modern device management / cloud management.
- 3+ Years of experience in managing a Mobile Device Management solution for more than 1000 endpoints.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.