Sr. Associate, Tele Sales
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, Inde
ID de tâche: 51129
Sr Associate Tele Sales will be responsible for gaining the market share and achieving gross margin from the partners & Vendors in the specified region.
Key Job Functions:
- Responsible for achievement gross margin targets, developing sales plan for the aligned territory.
- Responsible for achieving targets through components like Vendor/Partner wise Focused Target (PFT), handling key accounts, maintaining the relations and Accounts Receivable (AR). Driving set agenda of breadth of distribution and revenue
- Ensure that the organization has leading market share in all the product line that we engage in through account ownership, seamless order execution and timely resolution of partner queries.
- Knowledge of technology products and distribution channels relative to assigned product category.
- Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to persuade, develop business, and sales plan & execution.
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast-moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Any Bachelor’s/ MBA would be ideal.
- Minimum 3 - 8 years of experience in Channel Sales /Key Account Management.
- Demonstrable experience within handling large Vendors/Partners accounts
- Preferably having IT partners & vendor accounts handling experience