Sales Specialist Dell
ID de tâche: 53276
Do you love technology and enjoy interacting with customers? Do you thrive in fast-paced environment where you are learning something new every day? Are you that sales professional, who wants to help revolutionize the IT distribution and do you possess a HUNTER attitude? Does this sound like you? Then this is your chance! Become our Sales Specialist Dell at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
As a Sales Specialist Dell, you will join our dedicated Dell team. The enthusiastic and dynamic team of seven that you will be joining operates in close collaboration with other departments within Ingram Micro (such as Purchasing and Marketing). The team is commercially driven and collaborative, setting team targets and always helping each other out to reach them. You will be reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager Dell, Nadjet Bensafia.
Dell is one of the biggest vendors of Ingram Micro. In this role you are Dell’s daily support and thrive to find solutions towards your portfolio of reseller clients. As a Sales Specialist Dell, you will be responsible for service providing and personal advising to a large portfolio of partners focused on Ingram Micro's Dell business. You'll take the lead in connecting with your existing and new clients and work closely with your team to win deals. You'll analyze your client's needs and spot sales opportunities to grow Ingram Micro's Dell business.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Ensure all sales orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that delivery deadlines are met.
- Provide administrative support to the Dell team.
- Work with sales management, sales representatives and customer service to process customer orders and/or change orders.
- Verify and review the accuracy of orders.
- Take orders on self-qualified leads when appropriate.
- Generating prospective customers through cold calling and qualifying and following up sales leads.
- Focusing on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales leads.
- Acting as the unique sales representative for the assigned territory, industry and/or accounts for Dell products.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Focusing on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing existing customers.
- Supporting back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What do you bring to the role?
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Your superpowers are organized, precise and effective.
- You bring strong communication skills with an ability to build a good relationship with customers over the phone.
- You possess good stakeholder management. You know how to win people’s trust.
- You have a commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- You are flexible to work in a fast-paced environment and motivated to deliver results and achieve goals.
- You have an autonomous work style and a hands-on attitude.
- You are proficient in all three languages: English, Dutch and French (written and spoken).
- You know how to work with SAP (is an asset).
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A hybrid work environment (2 office days / 3 days working from home).
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Sales Specialist Dell at Ingram Micro in Diegem!