Digital Marketing Professional
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
ID de tâche: 53329
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Runs and Manages the Digital Marketing Annual Program from an offering, budget and analytics perspective
- Assists the Marketing Account Managers in building out their Digital Campaigns (helps with strategy, content direction, segmentation direction, etc.)
- Project manages the Digital Marketing & Creative activities large scale/complex campaigns
- Using analytical tools such as Adobe Analytics, Sprout Social/Meltwater, LinkedIn and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns (paid advertising)
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Posts marketing content to Content Marketing Platform to support OMNI channel campaigns and drive leads
- Performing other duties when needed
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.