*Pre-sales Consultant/ Cyber Security (Based in Kuwait)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
ID de tâche: 53601
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
About the role: (Applicants must be based in Kuwait)
"Pre-sales Consultant/ Cyber Security"
For this role you need to be a proactive person with excellent communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned product by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist sales persons to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
- Convert customers /resellers inquires into right technical solutions
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Aptec’s demo centre (where applicable) to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user) or on the customer site
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present same to customer.
- Arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Aptec’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign
Decisions free to make:
- Designing BOQ
- Technical Training content
- Meeting resellers, end-user & vendor
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- 3-5 years of Cyber security presales experience (2-3 years recent presales experience)
- Technology required.: SIEM (Must have) and preferred to know DLP, Endpoint, IPS, and ATP
- Results Oriented
- Communicated effectively
- Strategic Mindset
- Managing Stakeholders
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .