Professional, Business Development / Cyber Security - UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
ID de tâche: 53530
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for Business Development Manager – Cyber Security who will be Driving and improving vendor sales whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. You will micro manage all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. you will focus on maintaining current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. you will be aware of all project bids and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do?
- Analyze the customer database in assigned region, to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- Projection of sales and survey of customers buying plans
- Meeting with all top key Accounts in the assigned territory database to discuss areas of improving relations/business.
- Understanding the nature of the customer's business, business cycle and business potential.
- Identifying the factors/ extent of business loss & working out solutions to resolve these issues in the future.
- Maintain a categorized and updated database in iScala /e-Shop at all times
- Submit to product manager sales plan of pipeline, forecast and business closed at beginning of every week.
- Submit a monthly sales report, forecast for next month and a lost business opportunities report on 1st of every of month to the product manager for assigned region.
- Monitoring performance customers on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis and providing information to the respective product manager regularly as an update on your territory
- Maintain close relations with the PM on pipeline, leads and projects in your region
- Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist Product Manager in creating and updating Customer Loyalty Programs and communicate same to key business partners
- Feedback market information on competitors’ activity, product availability and pricing to the PM
- Prepare sales plan on top 10 - 15 customers (per country) and submit to product manager every qtr.
- Implement and execute the plan for top 10 - 15 (per country) customers
- Be aware of Ingram Micro position in the market and the value added services we offer and communicate this to the channel effectively. Providing information to the line manager on the performance of the region regularly.
- Develop, execute, & maintain good relations with the reseller channel in assigned region.
- Attend vendor training and in house training as and when required
- Follow up with Channel to ensure their sales team is up to date on products (Sales Certification) – if applicable
- Escalate any customer complaints issue they cannot be resolved by self
- Facilitating, solving work problems and participating in the activities of the sales team.
- Assisting the team in developing selling strategies, in order to maximize profitability
- Maintaining cordial relationships between the internal team and the external customers, to maximize business.
- Be a team player and share different business aspects and experiences.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a graduate with 5+ years of experience in IT sales/ Business Development is a must)
- You have experience in selling Cyber Security Products.
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You have a strong ‘customer-first mentality able to utilize your relationships to drive results.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.