Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
We are looking for a Lead Software Development Engineer
• Writing Python 3 effective back-end code
• Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of developing API and data model resources
• Implementing security and data protection
• Develop and maintain team standards and best practices for code, solutions, frameworks.
• Lead software design, planning and architecture processes, as as well as software development process for the newly created and existing components that are being changed or reworked.
• Work together with the Program Management, other Technical Leads and across the rest of the organization on decomposition of business requirements into features and components to build CloudBlue’s Connect platform.
• Lead and organize the code-review, design-review and related processes within the team to ensure best quality and reliability of the codebase.
• Evaluate and mentor software engineers, architects and other team leads.
• Provide critical analysis of technology and development practices with the goal of improving platform quality and team efficiency and fostering a positive working environment.
• Serve as an active partner in driving Connect’s technology and platform vision.
• Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks and maintain the technological evolution of current and future products.
• Maintain familiarity with customers current system designs, as well as competitive platforms and emerging technologies and services across the distribution industry.
• Technical ownership of the operation, reliability and availability of mission critical production systems.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 10 years of experience in Software Development.
• At least 5 year of experience in leading of development team with hands-on experience in agile methodology.
• Experience in interviewing, hiring and on-boarding new team members.
• Experience in designing complex distributed systems and micro-services and good understanding of the REST API rules and best practices.
• Hands-on Experience with RabbitMQ or similar message brokers.
• Expert knowledge of code control tools and related processes - git, bitbucket, github.
• Head software architecture design for new or changed components.
• Decompose business requirements into features and components.
• Arrange code-review and impose other methods to keep code quality.
• At least 5 years of experience in Python (2.x and/or 3.x) development framework.
• Hands-on experience in Flask, Flask RESTful frameworks.
• Excellent verbal and written english communication skills.
• Strong engineering skills and a proven aptitude for technical design.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent degree or 10 years of experience in similar positions. #LI-Hybrid#LI-CD