Sales Account Manager - Jabra
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 53720
About the role: “Sales Account Manager - Jabra”
You will be a very important asset to the team where you will be responsible of Order Management and executing job duties with speed and accuracy in a fast-paced environment. In addition to servicing the customer, providing assistance and support to other members of the team.
What value are you going to add to Ingram Micro:
- You will collect and generate specific reports with pre-defined formats and enhance them
- You will call dormant/decline partners and share feedback to Sales/PM for reactivation
- You will use the database to generate leads from net new partners
- You will work as buddy for Sales team as and when there are emergencies
- You will support and contribute ME/PM for demand generation activities
- You will be part of engage and grow program for the vendor assigned to contribute
- You will take sales information and put it into an easily readable format
- You will create quotations and use tools to configure requirements provided by presales team
- You will answer phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise
- You will follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
Here's what it takes to be one of the team:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have very strong Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail.
- you have strong Computer Literacy
- You are a People Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- You're good at Customers Relations, handling of customer complaints.
- Experience on UC technology and market knowledge
- Market potential and growth insights for UC vendors
- Competitive UC vendors, technology insights
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and Talents.