Business Analyst (SAP SD / MM)
This job posting is no longer active.
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turquie
ID de tâche: 53851
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology®. We are an integral part of the technology ecosystem, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Come join Ingram Micro Turkiye and be part of our digital transformation journey! Ingram Micro is in the beginning of multi-year global program and our Turkiye subsidiary Armada is the first country in its region to implement the new system and processes. We are looking for an SAP subject matter expert to work on implementation and post-go-live support of the project with the following responsibilities and experience:
- Establishes and maintains relationship with business partners/stakeholders and global IT organization(s) in order to provide effective technical/functional solutions,
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (data preparation, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities,
- Will trouble-shoot, support users, resolve or escalate the system / reporing errors, find the possible solution & make the necessary changes
- Supports business functions in clarifying the business needs and transform them to functional requirement, by designing new or modifying existing operational processes,
- Provide user trainings, execute technical & super user testsand guidance to the local users,
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration or engineering.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- 2-year experience in SAP as super user or SAP consultant
- In-depth knowledge of SAP CRM, warehouse management, e-store processes & business analysis,
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the SAP system, including root cause analysis.
- Experience in technology distribution or retail/e-tail is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a global corporation with excellent career opportunuties.
- Gain experience by working one of the largest digital transformation initiatives in the world.
- Work with a caring and fun team on intellectually challenging tasks.
- Work in our new state of the art office in Vadi Istanbul
- Have excellent benefits...