Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is one of the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
As a Customer Success Account Executive, you will focus on customer experience to propel recurring revenue generation, retention, building of a long-term relationship within assigned customers.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Own Customer Experience for designated partners and drive existing annual recurring revenue (ARR)
- Serve as the cloud business consultant and main point of contact for all Ingram Micro Cloud Business for a given set of customers.
- Know your assigned customers’ business inside out. Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive and customer specific business strategy to grow and retain the recurring revenue base within assigned customer base.
- Retain and grow assigned customer revenues by successfully managing subscription/end customer retention, renewal, and up-sell rates.
- Enable assigned customers to drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure customers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Over Time, become an expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS.
- Act as the Cloud single point of contact for peers in Ingram TS sales and other Ingram organizations.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with sales, platform success and support resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management and finance teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
- Assist leadership in developing and enhancing customer success strategy globally beyond direct account management responsibilities.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Strong personal sales performance history.
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives at Enterprise organizations.
- Track record of success working and collaborating in highly matrixed organizations.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Experience mentoring and developing other representatives within job families.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Why Ingram Micro?
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Benefits start on day one
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.