Vendor Manager Cloud - BENELUX
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 53373
Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium-sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. Ingram Micro is the largest Indirect Cloud provider globally and is looking for a cloud vendor manager.
As cloud vendor manager within Ingram Micro Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to execute the global/ regional strategy and programs in Benelux, working with Belgium & Netherlands teams to execute and deliver on our goals and guide them in their go-to-market for our cloud strategic vendors Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Avepoint & Dropbox.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the localization of global strategy within your region. Ensure Belgium & Netherlands have a business plan and right performance goals (KPI) aligned to Ingram Micro Global.
- Work directly with both countries to ensure we execute the plan, while providing direct feedback to global.
- Collaborate regularly with Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc. providing direction and guidance
- Accelerate growth and build tight relationships with vendors, while managing the day-to-day engagements to secure vendors investments & focus
- Prepare, participate, and lead local and reviews
- Operationalizes vendor changes and supports country implementation
The successful candidate will have a significant impact on the business performance by helping to determine and drive the strategy for the business unit. You will be responsible for the proactive development and execution of joint business plans and strategic GTM plans with the strategic cloud vendors, as well as the day-to-day vendor engagement and management. You will monitor the overall performance of each vendor and will be responsible for organising and running MBRs and QBRs with strategic vendors as required.
To ensure smooth execution and drive profitable growth, the cloud vendor manager will be expected to work cross-departments from vendor specialist and sales teams through to Finance, Marketing and Customer Success. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of each vendor business, their product portfolio and target markets and will thus arrange relevant sales training.
The cloud vendor manager will liaise with Global and EMEA stakeholders to ensure strategy alignment at all levels, utilisation of all available resources and funds, collaboration, and best practice share. The vendor manager will report into our EMEA Vendor Engagement Lead and will have a dotted line into the Benelux Cloud Director.
You will be required to travel occasionally to attend off-site events or vendor meetings/conferences.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will…
- Be the Ingram Micro c
- Cloud Ambassador within our Strategic Vendor Community (Microsoft, AWS, Google, Adobe, etc…)
- Build tight relationships with vendors at all levels, while managing the day-to-day engagements
- Secure Vendor investments & focus
- Manage the localization of global or regional GTM strategy as applicable. Ensure local business plan is in place and right performance goals (KPI) are aligned to vendors.
- Identify patterns and trends along with what is missing to generate effective solutions to address any gaps
- Ensures decisions are in line with company metrics, supporting data and TENETs to build long term mutually profitable relationships
- Thinking macro in identifying business opportunities and refer for broader business outcomes
- Collaborates with other departments and is comfortable having honest conversations to turn difficult decisions into business benefits
- Willingly learns from other team members to enhance the overall performance of the team whilst proactively sharing knowledge
- Successfully work in a high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
- Ability to adapt between micro (immediate day to day) and macro (wider picture) thinking and identify the needs of the customers
- Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
- Ad hoc Vendor meetings including off site presentations
Who you are…
- Previous experience in stakeholder management or another relevant function is preferrable
- Strategic thinker with ability to see the bigger picture and act accordingly
- Can get stuff done, while navigating through ambiguity at times
- Strong analytical skills and data driven
- Commercial management experience
- Good knowledge of the distribution channel, the competitive landscape, and the Ingram Micro Cloud business
- Good understanding of Cloud products and services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel
- Must be fluent in Dutch & English (Spoken and Written)
- Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries