Network Security Engineer
ID de tâche: 53684
Be the owner of your own learning curve, possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
You should have experience with any 1 or 2 of the following security tools such as Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), firewall, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Anti-virus, HIPS/HIDS and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and Multi-factor Authentication, will be helpful in your role and you will probably learn the rest on the job
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform onsite installation of cybersecurity products/solutions that the company distributes,
- This include design, testing, deployment & documentation for installed products/ solutions
- Be on routine standby to support 24×7 maintenance support calls
- Analyse and clarify customer support queries through troubleshooting and research existing vendor’s knowledgebase articles for known issues.
- Carry out fault replacement and incident support within customer’s contractual SLA or preventive maintenance when required.
- Requires the ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely.
- Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Have at least 1 -2 of experience with deployment of cybersecurity solutions, including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and endpoint protection
- Equip with knowledge & experience in networking such as routing and switching technology.
- Past experience with Systems Setup such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server OS, Email
- Solid concept on network, system & data security solutions such as IAM, MDM, DLP, CASB, NAC, CDN, WAF, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway
- Hands-on implementation experience in any of the Cyber Security Products & Cyber Security Knowledge are added advantages, such as:
- Identity and Access Management
- IPS and Anti-DDOS
- Endpoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willing to work hard, eager and put in effort to learn about new technologies.
- Strong, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Security knowledge in the Public Cloud, and specific Infrastructure domains are a plus.
- Required/Prefer Skill(s), in any: Palo Alto | Trend Micro | McAfee | FireEye | Sophos | Microsoft Security
- Holder of security and infrastructure certifications such as CISSP, CCNP and other relevant certifications is a plus (but not mandatory)
- Microsoft MCSA & MCSE certification.
- Familiarity on Databases such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for junior position