Sr. Commercial Credit Risk Analyst
Greenville, SC, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 53577
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Develops, recommends, and implements policies and procedures for investigating and evaluating new and existing customer credit-worthiness and extending or revoking credit lines/limits.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
- Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs.
- Investigates and analyzes credit risks, using available internet and credit agency tools and information.
- Recommends and implements credit extensions/revocations, and/or legal action where necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside credit agencies.
- Ensures procedures and internal controls are followed in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
What you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Underwriting commercial credit (financial analysis, leveraging security and financial solutions)
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.