Partner Office Manager (Associate Professional, Business Systems)
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 54175
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012
Partner Office Manager (Associate Professional, Business Systems) position will provide support and contribute to the Executive Support Team by ensuring alignment to the processes and procedures carried out by the Company.
This position will perform activities involving extensive interaction to external and internal customers or stakeholders. It is expected that the person holding the position is reliable, keen to details, organized, focused and has good judgement and professionalism to attend to the demands of the organization.
Essentially support activities that drive citizenship and enablement for Hyperautomation, and will lead efforts in coordinating for the Department's Engagement and Employee Experience programs.
What You Bring to the Role:
- Project Coordination (40%)
- Stakeholder Management (20%)
- Business Requirements Management (20%)
- Support Development & IS Teams (10%)
- Assist in Webinar, Trainings, UAT & Development of DNA Enablement Programs (10%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience. OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of functional including 4 years position specific experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experiences:
- Outlook & Calendar Management
- Project Coordination
- Working knowledge of travel related activities and events
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Procurement and Logistics
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Vendor Administration
- Working knowledge of Vendor and Contract Management
- Sound knowledge of negotiation and able to persuade external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, including knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and familiarity with the Internet and Applications.
- Familiar with reports preparation, tracker and monitoring documents, etc.