No Experience Necessary!
Solutions Development Specialist (IaaS) - Ingram Micro Cloud
- Hourly Pay: Starting at $18.00/hr plus 42% sales incentive target.
- Shifts: M- F 9am – 6pm.
- Hybrid in-office/WFH Schedule after training (2 days onsite / 3 days remote)
- Full Training & Development Provided.
- Benefits begin on Day #1.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where YOU come in!
Our ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent communication skills, thought leadership in their role, and an innovative problem solver who isn’t afraid to think outside-of-the-box to provide the best solutions for our partners.
We are currently hiring an Infrastructure as an Inside Service Sales Specialist, focused on recruiting and onboarding new Microsoft Azure and AWS partners into the Ingram Micro ecosystem.
- Participate and successfully complete Ingram Micro Cloud training program.
- Deeply research into partner’s IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping partners transition from a traditional hardware model to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) model with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within their assigned base of Microsoft and AWS partners.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- Be the resident subject matter expert on Microsoft and AWS Partner Networks, and the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure a partner is able to maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of IaaS through Ingram Micro.
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub-component of developing existing Azure and AWS accounts.
- Ability to learn & demonstrate effective telephone techniques, sales and account management skills.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Ability to learn how to overcome objections and negotiate effectively over the phone and on video conferences
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.