IT Support Engineer (Lo Boza, Pudahuel)
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 54244
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Position Summary:
This role is responsible for IT infrastructure local support, includes assistance to internal clients in terms of networking, desktops, backups and information security services, as well as having communication with corporate technical experts.
This role includes support at warehouse and sometimes at commercial office. Function and Responsibilities
Required skills & experience
- Support Desktop, printers, server, storage and networking infrastructure
- Support Backup/recovery and replication infrastructure
- Support Operating system software
- Support Telephony hardware and software
- Support datacenter environmental infrastructure i.e power, cooling, rack space, cabling, etc.
- Provide technical infrastructure support, on-call troubleshooting, escalate incidents and problem tickets, i.e. resolve implementation, integration and communication system issues
- Support internal user to resolve technical issues in desktop and laptops
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
- Fulfill security information standards based on corporate compliance policies
- 1-3+ years work experience in diverse IT technical
- Technical Computer Science degree, Engineering degree desirable or related discipline
- Proven experience and understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration and applications layers
- Experience with various technology platforms in embedded devices i.e.. Mobile, Web, Windows, security access control
- Technical skills in:
- Windows desktop (w10)
- Windows servers technologies
- Standards of DNS, DHCP, AD and desktop delivery solutions
- TCP/IP delivery methods and solutions
- Technical desire but not excluded
- Virtual Severs Management (VMWare 6.0, ESX/ESXi, vPhere, vMotion)
- Cisco or Ethernet security devices and setting up
- ITIL Certification is desirable
- Solution orientated - Develops creative, workable solutions to issues. Demonstrates agility and resourcefulness in identifying creative and practical solutions.
- Collaborative - Good at collaborating with business users, corporate technical specialists. You must also appreciate ambiguity and working under pressure.
- Action Orientated - Enjoys working hard – responsive and flexible. Ability to work on multiple activities at once, prioritizing tasks and deliverables, and managing expectations accordingly.