Senior BI Developer
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 54059
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
Our Data Analytics team operates globally. We provide support to more than 1K users located in different countries worldwide. We implement new systems and tools according to the Global IT strategy and perform migration and integration activities to achieve global targets. The BI Developer will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining BI tools and interfaces.
- Develop and maintain data models for reporting analytics and exploratory analysis.
- Develop and maintain enterprise analysis cubes
- Develop and maintain multiple datasets, dashboards, reporting solutions
- Working closely with architects & team members in building end-to-end solutions
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team and helps them develop their technical expertise.
What you bring to the role:
- +7 years of experience in Business Intelligence.
- Expert knowledge in BI tools integration, data modelling, data transformations, visualization
- Working experience in Data warehousing end-to-end including ETL & Datamart
- Advanced expertise in SQL/TSQL programming and best practices.
- Advanced expertise in Data modelling and core BI concepts
- Advanced expertise in OLAP models, Analysis Services, Tabular models, and best practices
- +5 years exp of Advanced expertise in Power BI – Power Query, Modelling, DAX Scripting, Dashboard Information Design & Data visualizations, Row Level Security, Datasets
- Expertise in Power BI Best Practices, Performance Tuning, Building Solutions on large data
- Experience of building solutions in Azure using SQL Server, ETL, Analysis Services, Power BI
- Microsoft Analysis Services Certification is a plus
- Microsoft Power BI Certification is a plus
- Python programming language is a plus
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️