Java Microservice Expert - Cloud Software Development
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 54346
CloudBlue is a technology solution company born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.We are looking for an engineer responsible for Microservice Framework of our Platform. You will do design, architecture and development of java microservices framework which used by our microservices and move the Platform to this rails
What you'll be doing
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Design and develop highly-scalable elastic cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Design and develop a microservices architectural framework
- Design and develop a CI/CD for microservices
- Design and develop a for microservices
- Relies on unit testing instead of manual QA
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
What you need
- A Senior Software Engineer is expected to have more than 3 years of solid, active commercial software development work, including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives.
- Proficient in Java, Java ecosystem, microservices approach
- Experience in maven/gradle
- Experience in wildfly/javaEE/Spring boot.
- Experience in Linux, Docker
- Good written English and speaking skills
The ideal applicant will have a strong working knowledge of many of the following
Knowledge in DevOps techniques
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions. Experience with Hybrid and/or on premises solutions desired
- Experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- Experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance
- End-to-end experience in design and development of highly-scalable enterprise and cloud data products
- Significant experience building enterprise class applications using Java.
- Experience in SQL/Hibernate/FlyWay
- Experience in Kubernetes/Azure(AKS)/AWS/GCP management
- Experience in Monitoring (Prometheus); Traceability (Jaeger); Logging