Sr Professional, Project Management
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 54174
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The RPA Practice Lead (Sr Professional, Project Management) is a dedicated resource responsible in leading, managing and delivering Transformation Practice that will help both local and in-country stakeholders to effectively innovate Operations and its impact to Ingram Micro’s business
What You Bring to the Role:
- Business Analysis - Automation Potential Identification (15%)
- Project Management (45%)
- Stakeholder Management (30%)
- Adhoc Activities (10%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Formal education or training required; such as degrees, courses of study, certification preferred. E.g. Bachelor’s Degree, Six Sigma Training, Project Management Training / Certification.
- 5-10 years Project Management Experience
- 5 Years in a Program Delivery Leader capacity preferably across Business Transformation & Automation Technology Solution Consulting or equivalent experience in a complex organization.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.