Business Manager Adobe
This job posting is no longer active.
Rosebery, NSW, Australie
ID de tâche: 54331
Business Manager - Adobe
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Hybrid Work Model (3 days home,2 days office)
- Based in Sydney or Brisbane
Ingram Micro Cloud is an Agile business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, Cyber Security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.About the Role:
As a Business Manager - Adobe, your role is to proactively develop and co-ordinate a strategic product portfolio (Adobe Products) for and deliver profitable growth for the company.
You are required to produce, implement and deliver meaningful strategic and tactical sales and marketing activities in conjunction with the Vendor in line with company goals. Individuals will also be required to travel from time to time. This could be to attend customer meetings off-site or to support customer days or Vendor events.
You are essentially running a mini business within Ingram Micro and will have full autonomy whilst taking ownership and accountability of the overall performance of the franchise.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Develop comprehensive understanding of vendor business, product life cycles, roadmaps & target market segmentation
- You will be expected to work cross departments from Sales to Marketing to Finance to Customer Services.
- Create quarterly and annual business charters reflective of IM/vendors strategic and tactical objectives
- Liaise with IM sales department/ Vendor account managers/ IM customers to develop profitable business and build pipeline
- Work in conjunction with the IM Marketing team to produce strategic and tactical quarterly marketing plans as ensure it is executed in a timely manner aligned to the Vendor’s objectives.
- Work with the vendor to increase rebate opportunities 'outside the box' in areas such as product line specific, traded accounts & stretch targets
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a Product Management or Business Management role
- Ability to communicate effective with "C-Suite" Level executives
- P&L or Commercial management experience
- Experienced in working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in IT Distribution or similar fast paced industry is desirable with a passion for technology
Who you are:
Applications Closing in 3 weeks so apply soon !!
- Customer Obsessed: Inherently understands customer needs and provides the best customer experience.
- Team Collaborator: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to proactively support the customer.
- Business wisdom: Understanding of the customers’ business outcomes and how you can support the customer
- Results Driven: Interest in driving customer to their outcomes.
- Effective Communicator: Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience.
What’s on Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Free Access to LinkedIn Learning Courses & Certifications
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.