Salesforce Administrator Trainee
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 54427
Description As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
Your role (responsibilities):
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with XXX+ users.
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account
- maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Turn the stream of data in Salesforce into insights. Support leadership requests for official management reporting.
- Add new users, amend the existing profiles, revisiting the permissions to the accounts and impose or remove restrictions.
- Reduce the redundancy: remove duplicate contacts or accounts by mass updating them or merging them.
- Drive communication with team members about improvements, best practices
- Knowledge of Salesforce, FinancialForce, or another professional services automation system is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with remote team members via online tools across different
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills required Familiarity with
- professional services and managed services business models
When it comes to the Benefits of joinning us:
- Hybrid working model (remote/office)
- Technical and language training (English/Spanish), and development opportunities
- Team Building events and activities: CSR, summer and Christmas party, weekly networking hour
- Other: equipped canteen and terrace, break area (coffee, cold drinks, arcade machine), fresh fruit, vending...