Associate II, Sales Support-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 54636
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Ensures all sales orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that delivery deadlines are met. Provides support to a team of sales (inside/outside) representatives.
- Works with sales management, sales reps and customer service to process customer orders and/or change orders. Verifies and reviews the accuracy of orders.
- Responsible for monitoring overall account activity for assigned group. Tracks data and creates reports regarding market conditions, sales results, team earnings, etc.
- May be responsible for lead and order management activities for specified area of sales group (separated by account size or geographic territory). Takes orders on self qualified leads when appropriate.
- Prepares product/license quotes as needed for pre-sales customers.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works under moderate supervision. Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level. Still gaining or have attained full proficiency in their specific area of discipline.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- May seek the advice of senior personnel in the functional area. Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
College degree preferred. 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience. Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.