24/7 1st Line Technical Support (On-site)
ID de tâche: 54802
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!Key Responsibilities:
- Providing first line technical support to Comms-care clients across an international base
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorisation and prioritisation codes.
- Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis using approved tools, systems and procedures.
- Resolving/fulfilling incidents/service requests that are in scope.
- Technical Escalations - escalating incidents/service requests that cannot be resolved/fulfilled within agreed timescales or are out of Service Desk/1st Line scope, to the next level technical team which may include 3rd Parties or Vendor support contracts
- Engaging and arranging external technical and non-technical support where smart hands are required on-site.
- Following-up with external technical and non-technical support organizations including 3rd parties until incident/request resolution/fulfilment.
- Owning incidents/requests from ticket creation to resolution/fulfilment/closure.
- Closing all resolved/fulfilled incidents/requests and other queries.
- Communication with clients – keeping them informed of incident/request progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Provide feedback to appropriate Line Manager on how the Service Desk and supporting functions can improve.
- Maintain an exceptional level of client service during any engagements with Clients/3rd Parties/Internal Teams.
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar background
- 1+ year experience in Customer Service/Contact Centre/Help Desk/Service Desk role.
- Advanced Skills in MS Office & awareness of ITSM tools
- CCENT knowledge, Network+ or equivalent
- Experience in fault diagnosis/troubleshooting and fulfilling requests
- Awareness and understanding of process framework(s) – ITIL Foundation/ITIL Operations.
- Awareness/understanding of switching / Routing and Wi-Fi (Meraki/Aruba) technologies would be considered an advantage
- Awareness/understanding of Unified Conferencing products (video, Teams) (desirable) would be considered an advantage
- Awareness/understanding of Microsoft products would be considered an advantage
- ITIL Foundation would be considered an advantage
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/international environment
- Excellent English verbal and written