Sr Business Development Executive, Federal Sales
Baltimore, MD, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 54243
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through with operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.Your Role:
Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers. Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus. Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities. Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers. Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies. What you bring to the role:
**This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. **Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status
- Recognized master in professional discipline within own business unit and across the company.
- Implements strategic goals.
- Establishes operational plans for job area.
- Develops and implements new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Significantly improves on existing process and practices.
- Applies a broad perspective to provide innovative solutions to a variety of complex issues.
- Novel solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with business area objectives.
- Internally recognized technical or business contributor.
- Integrates research and emerging technologies into company product platforms. Internally recognized as a premier technical, industry or product specialist.
- Incumbents charged with maintaining highest knowledge of relevant technologies, emerging business/ industry trends, competitive technical direction and product direction.
- Provide broad architectural design into company products, policies and procedures.
- Possesses a highly specialized level of technical expertise or business acumen. Extensive breadth and depth of knowledge arrived through exposure to emerging technical advancements or complex business situations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 10 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience. Ability to make significant contributions to the company.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.#LI-FY1