Initiative Project Manager - (Strategic Initiatives/Digital Operations)
Williamsville, NY, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 54780
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
If you are interested in Business Transformation:
- Business partnership and consultation to define strategy, success planning, execution and results tracking
- Leading teams into higher efficiency while delivering greater customer value using Ingram Micro’s digital and intelligent, self-learning global experience platform
- (this is not an IT project mgr role)
- Passionate about making transformational business strategy a reality
- Experience in project management, business consulting, change management, strategy execution
- Digital Transformation experience
- A proven Change Agent and Influencer
- Strong leadership of cross-functional collaboration
- Clear, concise, and compelling communication to all levels of the organization
- Driver of success
- Three years minimum experience in a PM role preferred
- Certifications in project management (PMI), Agile, Lean are Strongly Preferred
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
About the Team:
The Strategic Initiatives team resides within Ingram Micro US new Digital Operations business unit and is a key enabler of the US business's success. The team is responsible for the management of initiatives and programs across the US business, regardless of business unit or line of business.
Ingram Micro is currently faced with unprecedented internal and external change. The Strategic Initiatives team continues to drive the maximization of collaboration, speed to market, innovative thinking, and effective execution to deliver organizational transformation and meet or exceed its goals.
The Team works closely with US Technology Solutions executives and business leaders as trusted advisors with a proven record of delivering transformational projects, programs, and products that are data led, technology invested, services focused, and people devoted.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
The individuals within the team use their broad business, project management, Lean, six sigma, agile, and change management experience in a ‘tool kit’ approach – applying the most effective methods to any given situation to ensure the success of the initiative and the growth of the business