Renewals Specialist - Adobe
Ingram Micro Cloud is an Agile business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for supporting our sales activity within our Adobe business.
You will be based in our Rosebery location working closely with our Adobe Business Manager.
This role will be focused around providing support in sales administration, customer queries, product information coordination and strengthening our sales results by contacting our resellers with information on our latest promotions.
With this information, your goal is to empower your reseller client base and enhance their offering of products to their clients by pairing our product range to their market needs.
Key responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
· Work with Adobe account managers to grow existing customers
· Establishing strong relationships with our customer base
· Maintain a sales pipeline report
· Work with large Adobe customers to drive software deployment
· Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products and services
· Follow up renewal opportunities
· Providing the resellers with a high level of service and acting as a resolution point for any queries
In order to be successful, you will have:
· Degree qualified & looking to commence your career in IT
· An interest in IT, ideally in Software/Cloud space
· Exceptional customer service skills
· High level communication skills, both written and verbal.
Applications Closing in 3 weeks so apply soon !!
What’s on Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.