Strategic Alliance Executive, Ingram Micro Public Sector
This job posting is no longer active.
Washington, DC, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 54841
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro has earned Great Place to Work Certification™ for 2022-2023 in the United States! This prestigious recognition reflects our commitment to our people and our culture. We truly are a great place to work.
Come join our team where you’ll make technology happen in surprising ways. Let’s shape tomorrow - it’ll be a fun journey!
Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience. Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
- Work as liaison between vendors and organization;
- provides specialized consultative service specifically focused on the public sector market.
- The position will include responsibilities to implement, drive and maintain vendor programs, marketing, and training; communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters;
- build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance;
- research invoice and contractual issues and resolve discrepancies.
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with commercial counterparts, aligning communication and go-to-market strategies, to establish a complete cohesive and comprehensive market approach.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes.
- Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
Will be required to undergo federal subject matter sales and compliance training.
- Previous experience working or serving in the U.S. Government.
- Familiarity with US Federal compliance and procurement guidelines.
- Prior or existing security clearance.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in federal market segment.
Serve as Public Sector - Federal subject matter expert to designated accounts
Position requires independent management of accounts where account ownership falls within a separate Business Unit and Sales Team,
Candidates may be subject to federal background checks for security clearance.
Candidates must be US Citizens
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.