Corporate FP&A Analyst
Irvine, CA, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 54398
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
This is a hybrid role, reporting to the Director, FP&A Cloud in Irvine, CA
The Corporate Finance role will work within Cloud’s Global Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting team and will be responsible for supporting the Sr. Cloud Finance Manager with reporting and data consolidation for Cloud’s Channel business across Americas, Europe, META and APAC, and moderately complex financial analysis.
Responsible for reporting, monthly closing activities, as well as support quarterly financial forecasting and annual planning processes. The analyst will help the Sr. Cloud Finance Manager in the analysis and communication of financial performance at the regional and country level. Analysis includes monitoring and reporting operational variances across revenue, margin and operating expense and projecting financial performance at the regional and country level. The analyst will interface with various functional departments across multiple Regions to improve reporting and forecasting requirements. The analyst will often be required to work on special projects and manage initiatives that can be outside of core role.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute accurate, timely and consistent reporting packages on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly frequency.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and suggest and implement on corrective and preventive actions
- Support the Country-Region-Global in the development and consolidation of monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting, and annual planning processes for Cloud’s Channel business across Europe, META, Americas and APAC.
- Work with Global Finance teammates to streamline and automate existing forecasting and budgeting process that incorporates predictive analysis, improved accuracy and reduced time investment
- Ownership of Cloud’s quarterly commission calculations and target setting which includes but is not limited to: gathering and synthesizing relevant data, maintaining standardized reporting, calculating achievements
- Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management within the Global Cloud business unit and across the corporate functions and global/regional finance departments
- Participate in cross-functional project teams in support of various Ad Hoc projects and initiatives
- Assist on development and creation of long-range plans (LRP) and multi-year planning scenarios
- Provide business support and partnering to leadership teams in Sales and Management
- The job might require working on key deliverable dates which might include holidays
- BA degree in Finance is required with 2 years finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills required, experience with large data consolidation
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative when needed
- Strong organizational skills coupled with attention to detail in fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight
- Enjoys investigating problems, data mining and coming up with solutions as well as implementing those recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience with One Stream preferred
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.