Sales Operations Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, Espagne
ID de tâche: 54814
Description As the world’s largest cloud platform provider, CloudBlue orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, powering service provider marketplaces totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
At CloudBlue, you’ll join a dynamic, multicultural company led by forward-thinkers. We have a fast paced and agile environment offering start-up energy with the freedom to be creative and make a difference while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.We take pride in:
Our Trust in our TeamWe leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative EngineYou will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for ExcellenceWe’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & EnergyWe run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
- Provide information to the different associates eligible for Compensation about their plans, processes and calculations done
- Support in Target definition and metrics to be used in alignment with management
- Solve any questions raised by associates or HR
- Payment management within the different HR teams
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining projects in FinancialForce attending to Project Manager´s requirements
- Provide support on the set up of new projects
- Inform about best practices within the system to be able to recognize revenue and estimate forecast accurately.
- Assist on timecards submission, rebaselines, and PS Billing
Professional Services Billing:
- Prepare reports
- Follow up with the Project Managers and with the Finance Team
- Provide documentation required depending on the customer: Purchase Orders, Benestares, CAFs, Proofs of Delivery, etc.
- Support the Senior Revenue Operations team with the PS Billing
- Prepare weekly reports to the Project Manager Director
- Provide support on the Forecast Revenue Processes
- Provide trainings to the Project Managers about the system, and daily task when needed
- Analyze the Forecast in a weekly basis, identify gaps, follow up with the stakeholders
- Participate in the month end closure process.
- Identify gaps between revenue recognition and forecast
- Provide support to the Project Managers in order to recognize revenue
Skills and Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in: Economics, ADE or Engineering
- 2+ years experience in Billing, Business Operations or another area related
- High Level of English (written and verbal)
- High Knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Ready to work in a global company, with different cultures and time-zones
When it comes to the Benefits of joinning us:
Hybrid working model (remote/office)
Health insurance (possibility to include family members)
Technical and language training (English/Spanish), and development opportunities
Team Building events and activities: CSR, summer and Christmas party, weekly networking hour
Other: equipped canteen and terrace, break area (coffee, cold drinks, arcade machine), fresh fruit, vending...