Senior Program Management - Product Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, États-Unis
ID de tâche: 55177
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
What you bring to the role
- Responsible for planning and managing programs to meet product delivery, quality, customer service, cost and revenue goals.
- Acting as project team leader, coordinates team efforts in assigned accounts/territories.
- Ensures revenue growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules.
- Ensures clear communication and timely resolution of issues.
- May participate in the development of strategies pertaining to the program.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the workgroup through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.