- $18 hourly pay, DOE.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (EST).
- Position is On-Site.
- Benefits (Medical and 401K) begin on Day #1 of employment!
Looking for our next superstar who does not like to sit still. This role will perform general housekeeping, and advanced facility maintenance to ensure the facility is kept in good repair, and safe working order.
In addition, duties will also include performing advanced applications of training room reconfigurations and audio visual equipment set-ups/operations, maintaining monthly safety/housekeeping inspections, minor coordination of outside facility maintenance personnel, and performing detail cubicle furniture repairs/reconfigurations, and minor property management applications.
Customer service experience essential. Tool knowledge preferred.
If this position sounds like you, we would love to have you join our expanding team!
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as janitorial, ordering supplies / maintaining inventory, receiving / loading / unloading deliveries, maintaining timed / metered dispensing equipment, replacing lighting, moving furniture, moving associate property, hanging pictures / banners, running errands, minor / major equipment repairs, and maintaining building products recycling programs.
- Assist Security Services with managing building/associate emergency situations. These tasks will include being assigned by upper team members, determining requirements through processing of an electronic request, and/or meeting with customer(s) to review needs.
- Assist Support Services team in performing training room set-ups and breakdowns, to include the set-up and operation of advanced audio visual equipment. This will include determining requirements through processing of an electronic request, meeting with customer(s) to review needs, as well as providing support at any stage of an event.
- Perform property management during all seasons, to include pant maintenance, snow removal, grounds clean up, concrete / blacktop repairs, etc.
- Assist relocation specialist in repairing / reconfiguration of cubicle furniture, in addition to completing ergonomic requests.
- Assist Support Services staff in performing monthly safety / housekeeping inspections, and preventative maintenance programs.
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.