Regional Sales Manager- APAC Cloud Saas
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 55183
CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions, quickly onboarding, and integrating with partners, and scaling Digital Business globally with a single platform.
At CloudBlue we connect players in both IP Owners and Go-To-Market ecosystems, enabling their digital transformation into the subscription economy and accelerating their time to revenue by managing the catalogs, order fulfillment, subscription & billing across their multiple channels.
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally.
CloudBlue is the fabric that transcends every aspect of the new digital economy. We are enabling SaaS transactions, delivering cloud services, and offering enterprise-level anything-as-a-service faster, simpler and more cost-effectively. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution.
About the RoleResponsibilities include but not limited to:
We are hiring Regional Sales Manager- APAC Cloud Saas - strong, high energy professional that has her/his mind in the evolution of Cloud services experience, and has the influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of Provider partners, Cloud vendors, and End users.
- Selling into multi-tiered regional & multinational organizations
- Penetrating and closing new accounts and opportunities.
- Building long lasting and deep executive relationships
- Strategic account planning, leveraging your history of proactive opportunity creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans for a portfolio.
- Working in a matrixed environment, fostering communication across organizational functions, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
- Excellent communication, influence, teamwork, presentation, problem solving, and time management skills
- Business Territory planning
- Strong objection handling skills
- Growing the success of our exist customers which will result in measurable NPS improvements.
- Willingness and ability to travel
- You have a passion for leading at the cutting edge of IT & Cloud computing - providing transformative thought-leadership to organizations in the world’s most diverse and exciting region.
- You are a high-energy person with a very strong work ethic and excellent team building skills.
- You have a great ability to engage leadership and the team cross-functionally while leading customer sales engagement.
- You’re proactive and have a high attention to detail. You are clear and communicative with a focus on establishing best practices.
- You’re great at public speaking with strong customer presentation skills and technical acumen. Given that you will need to be the expert in our products, knowledge and experience of the cloud industry will be necessary.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ Years relevant experience in tech sales or business development to Fortune 100 strategic accounts
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and profitability
- Australia and New Zealand Industry Experience
- Experience selling to Telecommunication companies
- APAC Industry Experience
- Experience selling to Telco, Distributors, ISVs, MSP and Retailers
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields
- Strong cultural & business sensitivity across the region
- SaaS Experience
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave