Sr. Associate, Sales Support-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
ID de tâche: 55180
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Ensures all sales orders are processed in an efficient and accurate manner and that delivery deadlines are met.
- Provides support to a team of sales (inside/outside) representatives.
- Works with sales management, sales reps and customer service to process customer orders and/or change orders.
- Verifies and reviews the accuracy of orders.
- Responsible for monitoring overall account activity for assigned group.
- Tracks data and creates reports regarding market conditions, sales results, team earnings, etc.
- May be responsible for lead and order management activities for specified area of sales group (separated by account size or geographic territory).
- Takes orders on self-qualified leads when appropriate.
- Prepares product/license quotes as needed for pre-sales customers.
What you bring to the role:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Recognized skilled specialist in job area.
- May be responsible for leading daily operations.
- May train, delegate and review the work of lower-level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgement and initiative.
- Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level.
- Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience. OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of functional including 4 years position specific experience.