Senior Vendor Manager Cybersecurity EMEA
This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, Royaume-Uni
ID de tâche: 55383
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across EMEA and APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our organization.
What will you do?
- The role is focused on developing and managing the business relationship with several cyber security vendors (mainly Fortinet) in the territory of Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Work as liaison between vendors and organization
- Provides specialized consultative service and implementing
- Driving and maintaining vendor programs
- Marketing, and training; review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters
- Build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance
- Internally support Ingram’s country organizations in developing successful local business relationships with vendors
- Position may or may not be on sales commission plans.
What experience do you bring?
- Minimum 8 years of working experience including a minimum of 5 years in working in the ICT channel (at a vendor, distributor, or reseller) in developing business around advanced technology solutions (ideally Cyber Security, but also in Enterprise Networking, Data Center Solutions and Enterprise Software).
- Determines and develops approaches to solve functional area related issues. Experience in working in a complex international environment as a business developer influencing investment decisions is a plus.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree or additional relevant experience in relevant business or technology subject.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.