Sr. Professional, Talent Acquisition-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 55374
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Roles and responsibilities:
Pre Requisites :
- Develop a strong understanding of assigned requirements.
- Conduct periodically reviews with Hiring manager and closely monitors the implementation of the sourcing plan.
- Continuously develop and build candidate pipeline using multiple tools & techniques. Build & grow market intelligence.
- Finalize candidate fitment, negotiate & close the offer discussion with the candidate.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
- 7 - 10 years of hands on end to end IT recruitment life cycle experience, Conceptual understanding of current technologies / tools / products, etc.
- Strong sourcing skills using multiple channels to identify 'Right Fit' candidates.
- Strong candidate evaluation skills to present pre-qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Experience in conducting HR discussions/ Salary Negotiations.
- Experience in Volume Hiring