Sr. Cloud Solutions Lead
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level? Then we have a spot for you..
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro (IM), powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
A transformation maven with the skills to help meet the challenges of digitization. Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical skills to solve the most complex business problems to help our company do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring solutions. Our practice covers the functional & process side of CloudBlue, SAP and other platforms and applications, as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
Ingram Micro Cloud is seeking a Sr. Cloud Solutions Lead to help coordinate tasks for delivery and incident process. This individual will be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both all technology practitioners and Ingram Micro Cloud internal teams and build delivery methodologies to meet industry standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exceed customer expectations by using product, technical and process expertise to effectively solve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate investigations and responses by internal business and external customers.
- Fully own escalated issues from inception to resolution to ensure resolution times meet customer expectations.
- Participate in incident management, communications management, problem management, and service request fulfillment processes.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of service catalog workflows and identify continual service improvement opportunities by working with technical support and business teams.
- Manage incidents and service requests through task submission, prioritization, and completion.
- Effectively communicate and host monthly reviews with business by providing timely updates and setting realistic expectations.
- Tracks fixes and improvements across Technical Operations team, senior management, and business leadership.
- Creates and maintains a Cloud Marketplace Dashboards, including performance, features, and fixes as well as KPIs monitoring.
- Engages with all necessary teams to document Root Cause Analysis and its preventive measures for every P1 incidence.
- Responsible of coordinate actions during Hypercare periods.
- Maintains a delivery processes repository where key information related to KPIs, and SLAs is shared.
- Assists in the facilitation of the Change Advisory Board meetings, highlighting dependencies and priority requests.
- Provides appropriate and timely communication about change so that stakeholders are aware and are ready to adopt and support the change.
- Performs trend analysis to anticipate potential problems for proactive resolutions.
- Assists with improvements to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Partners with other IT lifecycle process owners to ensure alignment and the consistent and effective delivery of ITSM processes to the organization.
- Suggests improvements as well as work to implement those approved improvements to processes and bottlenecks that require a new process flow.
- Ensure quality delivery of services, enhance customer satisfaction, define, and advance performance metrics (KPIs), escalation management, provide feedback to team & drive continuous improvement opportunities
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in closely related field to technology and significant industry experience in cloud or cloud distribution
- 6+ years of experience in relevant area
- Experience in Commerce, applications and finance systems covering operational requirements from business
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines to produce an optimal business solution
- Business and technical expertise around Cloud or in cloud distribution space, focused on backend operations.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (CloudBlue or similar commerce systems, ERP, Standard cloud industry best practice) to produce an optimal business solution
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager and provide inputs to the change control process
- Cloud/Telecom industry knowledge is a plus
Our Hybrid Work Program is now live for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host most of our interviews on-site, but some interviews maybe conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.