Come join a winning team! Be apart of the change!
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
· Our trust in our team
· Our creative engine
· Our strive for excellence
· Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Today, we deliver the world’s broadest, fully automated marketplace of cloud services. We have a proven track record of success and expertise in SaaS, IaaS, UCaaS, IoT, and Cybersecurity, and a large footprint in the channel that allows our partners to grow faster than any others. Currently, Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor, with operations in 61 countries and more than 29,000 associates. .
This is where YOU come in!
We are hiring a strong, high energy professional that has her/his mind in the evolution of Digital Services experience in the As-a-Service Economy and has the influence to lead internal and external stakeholders on journey towards rapid & sustainable growth with our ecosystem of Provider partners, Cloud vendors, and End users.
We look forward to onboard team members with strong technical background able to have a conversation at CTO / CIO level and that are true SaaS / PaaS / digital economy enthusiast who thrives in a “startup-like” environment and who can hunt and farm Enterprise level customers carrying them through a complex sales cycles with technical integration components.
In CloudBlue our sales team live our core values: Resilience, Creativity, Customer Focus, Self-Development, Courage and Energy to deal with Ambiguity. Passion, Tenacity, Trust.
- Develop and expands a strategic portfolio of new clients across specific verticals
- Close new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex cloud-based solutions.
- Understand how enterprise architectures from our customers matches with CloudBlue solution
- Design end to end value proposition using CloudBlue solution into our customer’s landscape.
- Analyze use cases for Asset Distribution, Partner Relationship Management, Product Information Management and Channel Management, Subscription and Order Management and bring CloudBlue connect capabilities to fulfill partner needs
- Understand integration landscape for partner systems and help to design a solution to onboard products and partners using CloudBlue solution capabilities
- Design sales presentations to pitch service and solutions
- Negotiate sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Actively track progress toward goals and documents it on proper tool
- Become fluent in all use cases that CloudBlue connect enables
- Be the trusted advisor directing clients on the pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gain familiarity with the Cloud and Digital Ecosystems Industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Manage customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- 10 plus years of experience with SaaS - PaaS Enterprise Sales
- Excels working in a competitive diverse fast-paced technology environment
- Strong track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Manages a Sales Methodology (You bring the science of sales to the table)
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and in all environments.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, ISV’s, Digital Ecosystems and Service Provider market trends
- Client advisor who provides good customer insight
- Experience working with strategic accounts
- Competitive tech industry salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
- Vacation + Sick Days
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Commission Structure
- Bonus Opportunities
- HSA and FSA
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Swag from the coolest vendors in Tech
- Mentorship & Career Growth Opportunities
Our values contribute to making our company one of the best places to work.
We take pride in:
Our Trust in our Team
We leverage every voice and collaborate at every level. We hire talented, accountable individuals and encourage high levels of responsibility.
Our Creative Engine
You will never stop learning and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions to empower our customers to achieve greatness.
Our Strive for Excellence
We’re aspirational in our leadership and we take pride and ownership in delivering the best.
Our Passion & Energy
We run fast, manage ambiguity, courageously take risks, and are resilient in our pursuit of ambitious goals.
At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. We work hard, laugh together, and support each other as we pursue massive opportunities in the cloud market.
Come join us and help lead the XaaS revolution.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.