This job posting is no longer active.
ID de tâche: 52237
At CloudBlue, we’re changing the way the world does business. CloudBlue, the world’s largest cloud platform provider, powers marketplaces with a total of 30 million seats globally. We offer the energy of a start-up with the resources and backing a multi-billion corporation: Ingram Micro.
We’re helping businesses transform and grow into their future without limitations.
Our values illustrate why we are one of the best places to work:
- Our trust in our team
- Our creative engine
- Our strive for excellence
- Our passion and energy
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team that runs fast, cuts through ambiguity and courageously takes risks. At CloudBlue, we constantly innovate and follow a customer-first approach, which requires flexibility and adaptability. Learn more about our team and how we are leading the XaaS revolution.
Right now we are seeking a Technical Writer for the Documentation and Localization team focused on creating customer-oriented materials. You are the type of person who is passionate about what they do (namely, writing texts that enable other people to thrive), always looks for ways to improve readers’ experience, and is ready to go the extra mile to achieve it. You are a team player who can assume individual responsibility when needed, such as when driving a project. And you also know your way around technical documentation, API methods, and such.
In this role, you will be able to:
- Create effective customer-facing materials that will increase the adoption rate of new features. These materials may include:
- Guides and help articles for different types of customers
- API methods description
- UI strings (error and other messages, inline hints, etc.)
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, QA, and UX designers to ensure timely delivery of the output.
- Maintain the existing body of documentation for the assigned product.
- Improve customer experience with our documents by analyzing statistics, researching new trends, and implementing the necessary changes.
Improve internal guidelines and procedures by challenging the status quo, proposing new solutions, and driving their implementation when approved.
What you bring to the role:
- Three or more years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to understand complex concepts and explain them in simple language
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Experience in working with a documentation development tool (preferably MadCap Flare)
- Knowledge of some of these technologies and software products:
- RHEL / CentOS
- Microsoft Azure
- XML-RPC API
- Python and Bash scripting
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Tickets Restaurant
- Medical and dental insurance
- Flexible compensation
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- Annual salary review depending on performance
- International and multicultural environment