Business Manager – Canon Print & Scan
As the Business Manager you will be to proactively develop and co-ordinate a strategic product portfolio for our vendor set, by producing, implementing and delivering meaningful strategic and tactical marketing and promotional activity. Meeting vendor profitability targets through pricing measures, proactive management of vendor rebate programme and delivering NMR. Creating and managing a revenue pipeline through liaising with key partners, IMUK sales division and key customers.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
- Strong sales & Account Management experience, able to demonstrate stock management and actions to ensure sell out.
- Knowledge and a passion for technology products and services are essential
- Ability to build and focus on pipelines ensuring a rolling forecast is maintained
- Great communication skills
- Proactive mindset
Vendors, Purchasing, Finance, Sales, Accounts Payable, Operations, Key customers
Establish & Manage Vendor Relationship
- Develop comprehensive understanding of vendor business, product life cycles, roadmaps & target market segmentation
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities with new vendors and emerging technologies and represent Ingram Micro as a best in breed partner
- Identify appropriate communication links & review processes to include frequent telephone conferencing and face to face meetings.
Develop the Vendor Account
- Create quarterly and annual business charters reflective of IMUK/vendors strategic and tactical objectives
- Liase with IMUK sales department to ensure cohesion of revenue and margin objectives for vendor set
- Liase with vendor wholesale and re-seller account managers to ensure maximum benefit from leads and customer/market development plans
- Liase directly with key IMUK customers relevant to particular vendor set to ensure development of sales and revenue pipeline
Optimisation of Vendor Profitability
- Proactively manage the vendor pricing structure to ensure that IMUK are competitive in the marketplace
- Seek daily feedback from the sales floor to determine competitive activity and identify opportunities to increase pricing
- Work with the vendor to increase rebate opportunities 'outside the box' in areas such as product line specific, traded accounts & stretch targets
- Work closely with purchasing o control inventory & limit loss through ageing or obsolesce
- Work closely with the vendor to develop full understanding of vendors proposed product strategy and associated markets
- Seek to identify new areas of opportunity within the vendors product portfolio for IMUK
- Investigate opportunities around new vendors and enhancing IMUK product offering by category through on take of new vendors and technologies
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model. To compliment this dynamic team, we are now looking to recruit a Business Manager