Sr. Business Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
ID de tâche: 54562
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Liaison between the business/end users and IT systems development teams for business needs requiring IT-based solutions including identifying and analyzing business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives, making recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology, researching business requirements and documenting the relationships between the components of the application system (i.e., end users, business processes, data, applications, and devices), translating business requirements into application requirements.
- Training, coaching and providing input to new enhancements and roadmap feature and functions from a global perspective.
- Define and assist to manage roadmap for internal tools.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assess available technologies to create development specifications as well as detailed test cases.
- Assist with testing to analyze results.
- May play a key role in training employees on application, database, and operating systems.
- Position reports into the user group.
What you bring to the role:
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Experience with IM360 is an asset or other CRM Software's.
- Strong process improvements skills.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Strong communication skills.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills.
- Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
- *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Our offices are now open following a hybrid work model for our office associates. As part of this approach, we will host some of our interviews on-site and some will continue to be conducted virtually over the phone or through video. As a part of our COVID-19 Safety measures, we will be requesting information around your vaccination status, if you are hired as an Ingram Micro/Ingram Micro Cloud associate.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.